A high volume, fast paced Accounts Payable vacancy based in Monument.
A 30 strong finance function based in Monument with a household brand within the transport sector.
- Process invoices and sales orders received in a timely manner
- Review and process e-invoicing files received from suppliers
- Ensure that the procedures for authorising purchase and sales invoices are adhered to
- Ensure that VAT inputs and outputs are accurately identified
- Assist in resolving disputes between the company and external suppliers / customers
- Undertake credit control escalating unresolved disputes to contract management
- Ensure that supplier statement reconciliations are prepared on a periodic basis
- Working knowledge of purchase and sales ledger modules (Oracle)
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable & Receivable processes
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience of transactions processing in accordance with defined procedures
- Experience of providing effective customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- 25 Days Holiday
- Travel Discounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the ‘Apply now’ button.